Soon you'll see it on the stories page.
CHALLENGE COIN CONTEST, Win a Trip to New York City to meet Medal of Honor Recipients!
Challenge coins have been an American military tradition for over a century; meant to instill unit pride, improve teamwork, and reward hard work and excellence. There are also coins made for special events, anniversaries, and even non-military organizations. The Congressional Medal of Honor Foundation is turning 20 in 2019. We want YOU to help us design our 20th anniversary challenge coin. We will have our logo on one side and your design on the other!
• Designs can be between 1.5 and 3 inches in diameter. Preferably, but not limited to, circular in shape.
• Designs should incorporate the Medal of Honor values: Courage, Sacrifice, Commitment, Integrity, Citizenship, and Patriotism
• Designs MUST be submitted no later than February 4th, 2019.
• Submissions must include: Name, Email address, phone number, LiveUp Username, and your age.
• Send your coin design to email@example.com
All users who submit a design will receive 2,000 points. 5 finalists will be selected and receive an additional 8,000 points.
The selected winner will receive 10,000 points, and will be invited to attend our 20th Anniversary celebration in New York City on March 22, 2019. At this event you will have the opportunity to meet more than 20 Medal of Honor recipients, and every one in attendance will receive the Congressional Medal of Honor Foundation 20th Anniversary challenge coin that you designed!
Expenses, including airfare and hotel stay will be paid by the Congressional Medal of Honor Foundation for you and 1 parent or guardian.