Giving back not only helps others out – it helps you out, too.
Find a long-term volunteer commitment – one that you can commit at least 6 hours to. You could try a local animal shelter or maybe a hospital.
Create a 2-minute reflection video after one of your volunteer days, sharing how your volunteering is going.
Once you’ve completed all 6 hours of volunteer work, write a 500-word essay on your experience.
How did it make you feel to give back? What did you enjoy the most? What was the hardest part? How did your service better your community and country?
Post for everyone to see. Hashtags: #giveback #liveup
- 2 minute reflection video following one volunteer day
- 500-word essay on:
1) Where you volunteered
2) How it made you feel to give back
3) The hardest part of your experience
4) How your service made your community and country a better place
- Completed service form of 6 volunteer hours (with adult signature)