What are you grateful for? These things can be small (like your dad making your favorite meal), or big (like getting a scholarship). Read the article below, on keeping a gratitude journal.
Then set a goal to write in your journal 3 times a week, for 2 weeks. Think of 3 things you’re grateful for, each time you sit down to write.
Next, describe your experience in 200 words or more. What small things are you grateful for? The bigger things? Did you find it easy or difficult to keep a journal? How did keeping a journal make you feel? Hashtags: #mygratitudejournal #liveup
200-word essay on:
1) What your experience keeping a gratitude journal was like
2) What small things you’re grateful for
3) What big things you’re grateful for
4) Whether it was easy or hard
5) How keeping a gratitude journal made you feel