Everyone has that one teacher they just don’t see eye-to-eye with. Challenge yourself and make a commitment to talk to them after school. Really take the time to talk through how you can better succeed in their class.
Make a plan to meet weekly on your progress. Do this at least 4 times. After one of your meetings, create a 2-minute reflection video with more details on your plan.
When you’re done meeting 4 times, write a 500-word essay. Tell us how it felt to approach your teacher and include info on the plan you two made.
What steps did you take to improve your performance in their class? Were the meetings helpful? What was the hardest part?
What advice would you give to a friend thinking about meeting with their teacher? Post for us to see. Hashtags: #meetwiththeteach #liveup
-2-minute reflection video after one meeting with the teacher
-500-word essay on:
1) How it felt to approach your teacher
2) The plan you two made
3) The steps you took to improve your performance in their class
4) Whether or not the meetings were helpful
5) The hardest part of your meetings
6) Any advice you’d give to a friend thinking about meeting with their teacher
-Completed service form showing 4 meetings, with teacher’s signature